PBCMTA Scholarship money is available each year to Piano, Voice, Classical Guitar, Wind, and String students. All winners are expected to perform in the annual Honors Recital on May 5th, 2019.
- Elementary (grades 4-6)
- Intermediate (grades 7-9)
- Senior (grades 10-12)
- To be eligible to complete, the student must be studying with their private teacher, a PBCMTA member, for a minimum of 6 months.
- Any PBCMTA member may enter up to 3 students.
- Application fee is $25 made payable to Palm Beach County Music Teachers Association, Inc.
- Scholarship application must be post marked by March 23.
- No late application or last minute changes will be accepted.
- 2019 Scholarship Guidelines and Applications
*Please refer to PBCMTA yearbook for repertoire requirements and competition rules. If you have any questions about the scholarship competition, you may contact the Scholarship Competition Chair:
Janet Owens, 561-791-9598, email@example.com