- Create and maintain a high standard of music teaching.
- Promote music culture in the community.
- Sponsor public student musicales for all qualified students of music teachers in the Association.
- Sponsor meetings for study, discussion, and evaluation.
- Cultivate fraternal relations among the members of the profession.
- Provide financial assistance to talented pupils.
- Pledge its members to live up to the Code of Ethics.
PBCMTA Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics is in compliance with the Music Teacher National Association (MTNA) Code of Ethics.